Thank you to everyone who visted my blog and I really hope that you learnt something new. I am trying to keep my blog post short and having sample code what can be used instantly. But now, its time to take a look back on all the blog posts I wrote in 2019. This year I kept following my schedule of publishing a blog post every second week. This means that in this year I published 27 blog post covering wide variaty of topics from UIKit to SwiftUI, SpriteKit, VisionKit, CryptoKit, app architecture and so on. I finally managed to get noticed by iOS Dev Weekly and the issue 430 contained my post Adding custom attribute to NSAttributedString on iOS. Really happy about it!
All in all, I am very happy to see how my blog grew in 2019. Total view count grew more than 5 times compared to 2018 (started blogging in late 2017).
Let’s take a look on stats from 2019 and list blog posts by the number of vists in 2019. The first list contains blog posts written in 2019 and the second list contains all the other blog posts people read in 2019.
Most read posts written in 2019
- Adding custom attribute to NSAttributedString on iOS (November 10)
- Circle shaped collection view layout on iOS (January 20)
- Scanning text using SwiftUI and Vision on iOS (July 7)
- Key-value observing without NSObject and dynamic modifier in Swift (August 5)
- Creating chat view with Combine and SwiftUI (June 23)
Most read posts written before 2019
- Hashing data using CommonCrypto and SHA256 (April 29, 2018)
- Text input in UITableView (November 4, 2018)
- Drawing gradients in SpriteKit (November 12, 2017)
- Navigating using flow controllers and responder chain on iOS (November 18, 2018)
- Adding an animating glow to SKSpriteNode (January 17, 2018)